Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Time to report my week of fatness. I actually had a good week even though I ate some really bad foods. I have to say I was extremely nervous about not loosing weight. Last Wednesday after the weight in, Julene and I both were happy with the progress we had made. We were excited for the upcoming week and were determined to stick with it especially with the drop in pounds we had.

It wore off quick. Its kind of stupid but we went to Applebee's for dinner on friday for our weekly date. We both ordered the same thing. Chicken, broccoli and potatoes. 7 points. It was kind of disappointing and didn't curb our craving at all. The mozzarella sticks we ordered after we ate were delicious though. Number one mistake.
This week was also Julene's half birthday. Bring on the cake and ice cream. And the double cheeseburger from the barbecue we had for her birthday too. The Mtn Dew was just heavenly. I swear someone woke up and bottled that Dew that morning. I started drinking and couldn't stop...my eyes were tearing up, my throat was burning, my innards were being tickled and I felt like I could breath again. My goodness I love that memory. The cinnamon rolls Julene made for her Mary Kay party were good too.

I ate like crap, but when it comes right down to it, I still lost 4 pounds on the dot. So the count so far is 12.6 pounds in 2 weeks. Its motivation to see those numbers and also to have my sisters before and after pictures in front of me all the time. If she can do it so can I.


These two picture's illustrate how much I have gained in 6 months. On the left is Yellowstone two weeks ago. My weight is about 334 pounds. On the right is Portland Oregon in September of last year. I was probably under 300 but over 280. My goal is to hit 200 pounds and I think I can do it with weight watchers and some working out.


1 comment:

Meg 'n Heath said...

wow benjy! thats ok your on you way to a new life adn lifestyle im proud of you. Stay motivated!!