Thursday, July 9, 2009

So I guess I need to report. I kind of expected this because it was the 4th of July and my cousin was up from Utah. Aaron is fat too. Its kind of our thing. I had to give in. I actually gained .6 pounds. Not terrible I guess but its just kind of demotivating. Its funny how loosing weight motivates and not loosing demotivates even though eating bad felt so good.

I don't really have anything to report besides that. I did go on a huge hike again this week. My buddy Brad texted to see if I wanted to go hike in the mountains and check on the trail cam we put up last week. We hiked a few miles, gained some elevation and it was really a good hike. I have pics on facebook if you want to see.

1 comment:

Meg 'n Heath said...

Hey benjy its ok you will do good this week right!? not bad to gain .6. are you coming calis funeral? so sad but in a way im really excited for her. that sound weird. any way. you can do it do let .6 ruin your motivation!